There will be no announcement tomorrow regarding on/off.
We will make the call on the spot and hope for the best.
Some logistics for the weekend. Since the weather doesn’t look to flash at the moment but might improve by Sunday, please keep an eye out either here or on our web site for updates.
If the weather is not right the sprints need to be cancelled.
Normally we make a decision around 06:00 on Sunday morning.
Fingers crossed we see you on Sunday!
Online registration is still open.
Please make sure that you attend with proper m’cycle gear. If you want to know in detail what is needed read page two here.